Sunday 17 February 2013

Blogruary Day 17: The Essay

I finally managed to finish off an essay that had been cooking for quite a while.

It was on the subject of reflection - particularly with regards to reflecting on work placement that I undertook back in January as part of my MA degree.

In the essay I had to describe what I had learnt from the experience. It sounds weird and, trust me, it was difficult to write.

I am used to writing essays on topics which I need to research but this involved finding out exactly what reflection was and then saying what I did and learnt.

It was very tempting to write that I discovered I don't enjoy travelling all the way to East London every morning, but I managed to resist and write the usual spiel about gaining more writing skills.

The essay is reflective-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment