Friday 21 June 2013

The Update

The degree is over, my work experience ended and I now have very little to do...Help!

This was my first week of the next stage of my life.

My university work is all handed in and marked with the exception of the dissertation, I'm conveniently forgetting that for the moment...

The two week work experience at a local paper ended last Thursday so this week I have had very little to do.

I've been to the gym, as you obviously read about in the last post, and I've been writing a few things.

One such thing has been my newest blog. I am interested in lifestyle so I thought that it would be the perfect thing to write about.

Please go and check it out: http://thismoderngentleman.blogspot.com. Whilst you there, why not give it a cheeky follow?

Follow me on Twitter @Alex_Harris1991

I've also started my own YouTube channelwhy not subscribe?


No comments:

Post a Comment