Friday 24 May 2013

The Bin in Barcelona

You are probably reading this because the title tingled your curiosity. The Bin in Barcelona, it sounds like a story of epic proportions.

It has been a while since we last spoke. What have I been up to?

Well, quite a lot as it turns out and I have lots of stories that will entertain you coming in the next week from my recent travels. There has also been essays that have kept me busy for my degree, but those stories aren't as exciting.

So, on Monday I went to Barcelona, Spain with my family. On our last night in the sunny city we decided to eat at what turned out to be our favourite restaurant of the week. Well, if I'm honest, we only went to two so there wasn't much competition.

The starters came and were fantastic. Then we progressed onto the main and we were all halfway through when my dad noticed something outside.

"Look what she is doing to the bin."

The restaurant was glass so we had a perfect view outside to witness the horrific events going on in the street.

The woman had her trousers pulled down and was thrusting against the bin.

We were all in shock. No one else in the restaurant seemed to notice this but we sat there stunned.

"It's a man, isn't it?" I added as she then appeared to be urinating and from afar it looked like she perhaps had man parts.

We then studied her face and it was in fact a woman.

We quickly finished our meals trying to forget what we had just seen in the busy street outside. I suspect what we had seen put the rest of my family off food as they didn't order a pudding. They missed out as I had a terrific cheesecake.

Follow me on Twitter @Alex_Harris1991

I've also started my own YouTube channelwhy not subscribe?


No comments:

Post a Comment